Jumat, 11 September 2026

My Disappointing Shopee Malaysia Delivery Experience with SPX

My Disappointing Shopee Malaysia Delivery Experience with SPX

My Disappointing Shopee Malaysia Delivery Experience with SPX

This is my personal experience as a Shopee buyer in Malaysia.

I was willing to pay a little more just to get my item delivered within three days. I chose that option because I needed the item quickly and I trusted the delivery promise. Unfortunately, I was deeply disappointed because the SPX courier kept delaying the delivery.

It Has Happened Twice

It has happened to me twice. The first time, the courier said the item would be delivered the next day because the recipient was not at the location. That was not true. I was at home. It was a lie, and I felt cheated.

When the courier said the parcel was OTW — “on the way” — I waited from morning until night. I did not even dare to leave the house because I was afraid of missing the delivery. In the end, the courier never came. I believe I should receive compensation for the lie and for wasting my time.

The Status Keeps Saying OTW

Right now, I am still waiting for the item. The courier sent a message at 7 a.m. saying it was OTW, but until now it has not arrived. It has been “OTW” since yesterday and the status has not changed at all.

Sometimes the app marks it as “out for delivery,” then later it says the delivery failed because the recipient was not at the location. How can that be true? I was waiting at home from the moment the courier messaged that the item was OTW until late at night. I waited, but the courier never showed up.

I Do Not Feel Safe Contacting the Driver Directly

What is the point of leaving a message for the driver? This has already happened twice. Shopee or the seller should talk to the driver. If anything happens to me later, what then? I do not want to speak to the agent or the driver because it feels dangerous to me. They know my address and phone number.

Please Do Not Hire Lazy and Dishonest Drivers

This will probably happen for a third time because I will order the same item again. Please do not hire lazy and dishonest drivers. You have wasted my time.

I paid more for a three-day delivery. Instead, I got delays, false delivery attempts, and stress. Shopee Malaysia and SPX should improve their delivery service and take customer complaints seriously.

I am sharing this as feedback, not to attack anyone. I hope no other buyer has to go through the same experience.

Tidak ada komentar :

Posting Komentar

Catatan: Hanya anggota dari blog ini yang dapat mengirim komentar.